INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
- Full paper submission: 30 January 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2020
- Final paper submission (version for IEEE Xplore): 10 April 2020
- Registration and payment for participants 490 € – 10 April 2020
- Later registration for participants: 590 € – after 10 April 2020
- Registration and payment for accompanying persons 250 € – 10 April 2020
- Later registration for accompanying persons 350 € – after 10 April 2020
- 490 € (later registration: 590 €) for participants
- 250 € (later registration: 350 €)for accompanying persons
- 150 € Extra Paper Submission
- Tax is included in above fees.
Conference Registration Fee includes:
- 2 lunches, Banquet in art café in the Old Town,
- Welcome Party in the historical Concert Hall at the Academy of Music (with Grand Piano Concert),
- Organ Concert in historical academic church St. Florian and night sightseeing walk in the Old City (with Beer Party).
Conference Language and Presentation
English is the official languages of the Conference. All papers will be presented in plenary (oral) sessions.
Publication of the Conference Papers
The articles must be written in English according to the IEEE Xplore pattern. Articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the Conference and after qualification will be forwarded for publication in the IEEE Xplore database.
Instruction for authors
Full paper length (up to 6 proceedings pages), including figures, are allowed for each paper. Papers should follow the IEEE double-column format (A4 size) for REM 2020.
Standard IEEE conference templates are found here: IEEE conference Template
Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works that is currently not under review somewhere else. The conference will verify the originality of manuscripts by comparing them with millions of other articles in databases worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles may be rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.