INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The Covid-19 situation does not allow a physical conference as the original plan. The Organizing Committee decided to hold an virtual conference. Therefore, the current dates and conference fees are changing.
- Notification of acceptance: 16 November 2020
- Final paper submission (version for IEEE Xplore): 30 November 2020
- Registration and payment: 30 November 2020
- Upload video (MP4) presentation (through EasyChair): 4 December 2020
- Conference: 10 December 2020
Once the Conference has been held, papers will be sent to IEEE Xplore® Digital Library only if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
- Sign the IEEE Copyright Agreement (EasyChair) by 30 November 2020.
- Submit all correct publication materials by 30 November 2020 (final paper with the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page and checked with IEEE PDF eXpress) – instruction Creating_PDF.
- Prepare your presentation (ppt), record your video (in MP4 format), and upload video by 4 December 2020 – detailed instructions (REM-Presentation.pdf) and in PPT template (REM-Presentation_Template.pptx).
- The submitted presentation will be made available during thematic sessions. Participants will be able to ask questions and discuss via chat. Authors are obliged to provide answers. Presentations and materials will be available in the conference webinar system until December 30, 2020
Conference fees (virtual conference)
- 900 PLN (200 €) for participants
- 800 PLN (180 €) for participants (IEEE members)
- 400 PLN (90 €) for participants without paper
- 400 PLN (90 €) Extra Paper Submission
- The fees are stated in PLN included Polish TAX.
- The registration fee includes attendance to all sessions and conference materials. A registration fee must be paid before 30 November 2020 for an attached paper to be included in the program. Additional papers can be attached to the full registration with additional paper fee. All payments should be made in Polish zloty (PLN). Please transfer the registration fee to the conference organizers’ account no later than 30 November 2020.
Bank transfer details
Please transfer the registration fee to account:
Account number: 68 1020 2906 0000 1602 0150 9058
Account holder name: POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO ELEKTROTECHNIKI TEORETYCZNEJ I STOSOWANEJ O/KRAKOW
Transfer type „OUR”
please indicate: REM_name of participant
Conference Language and Presentation
English is the official languages of the Conference. All papers will be presented in plenary (oral) sessions.
Publication of the Conference Papers
The articles must be written in English according to the IEEE Xplore pattern. Articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the Conference and after qualification will be forwarded for publication in the IEEE Xplore database.
Instruction for authors
Full paper length (up to 6 proceedings pages), including figures, are allowed for each paper. Papers should follow the IEEE double-column format (A4 size) for REM 2020.
Standard IEEE conference templates are found here: IEEE conference Template
Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works that is currently not under review somewhere else. The conference will verify the originality of manuscripts by comparing them with millions of other articles in databases worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles may be rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
Even the ideal essay providers have lately gained plenty of fame for pupils to own earned the attention of several faculty and university graduates. Those who are looking for a means to get some excess money ought to think about selling their own preferred essays to all these businesses. In the event the course of action is uncomplicated, an individual can get £ 200 a hour and even more depending in their own skill. GRADEMINERS There really certainly are some important factors to bear in your mind when attempting to sell one’s essay to these businesses. It is vital that you investigate and compare with the organizations to be sure they will pay for the essay they’ve been buying and not pocketing the tuition cost.